Event Design & Décor Styling
Whether you know exactly what you want or it’s more of a "blank slate" – allow our professional event decor stylists to assist with making your event unforgettable! Our attention to detail and custom designed centerpieces and decor accents will make your event stand out and one of a kind. We offer a full range of Event Design, Styling, and Decorating services custom tailored to fit your theme, style, occasion, and budget for your event, including but not limited to:
- Custom Centerpieces and Styled Tablescapes
- Floral Designs
- Luxe Table Linen
- Chair Covers
- Styled Candy/Treat Tables
- Backdrops and Draping
- Custom Card boxes
- Personalized Party Favors
- Event signage and stationary (invitations, menu cards, etc.)
Whether you are looking to celebrate a milestone BIRTHDAY, hosting a BABY SHOWER, GRADUATION PARTY, or CORPORATE EVENT, planning your dream WEDDING, or any other SPECIAL OCCASION be sure to leave a lasting impression with your guests and make every moment a TENDER MOMENT!
Phase 1: Initial Consultation (cost: Free!)
Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation (approx. 30 minutes). During the initial consultation we will meet briefly (via Video conference or Phone) to discuss your overall vision for your event and event needs. We will provide you with additional information about our services and general recommendations for event design.
Phase 2: Event Design Proposal (cost*: Social $150; Corporate Events $200; Weddings $250; *upon booking the cost of the design proposal fee gets deducted from the final Invoice) (1 - 2 Weeks)
No two events are exactly alike! To this end, we do not have a “one size fits all” pricing for full service event design & styling services. Therefore, we take a lot of time early in the process to get to know you, your style/personality, your vision for your event, and to assess your overall event needs.
- Schedule a Design Proposal Consultation appointment (approx. 60 minutes) with one of our Event Designers/Stylists and complete our in depth Event Design Questionnaire. If possible, we prefer to meet at the event venue so that we can get a visual of the space and take measurements, etc. if needed.
- Deliverables: Based on info obtained in the design consultation we will develop a curated inspirational vision board [digital] for your event; you will also receive a formal event design proposal with recommendations for room layout, color palette, and swatches, decor samples, and/or sketches (if applicable).
Phase 3: Formal Estimate/Quote
After we have met with you to discuss and present your Event Design Proposal we will provide you with a customized formal Estimate and options to finalize your selections.
Phase 4: Contract & Retainer
Upon acceptance of your formal Estimate and finalization of your selections in order to hold your date and officially book your services:
- Review and sign off on your Event Contract and
- Remit your event Retainer Fee (non-refundable 50% of Quote; unless otherwise agreed final balance due 14 days prior to your event)
Phase 5: Let the FUN begin!
Whoo - Hoo! Now for the FUN part! Sit back and relax while you count down the days until your celebration or special event. Meanwhile, our team will be working behind the scenes to design, produce, and source the perfect decor elements and accents for your event. We will be sure to check in with you along the way for sneak peaks and/or to obtain your input on final selections. The day of your event our team will be onsite early to set up your event and transform for the event space. Get ready for the “oohs and awes” from your guests and “paparazzi” snapping pictures of your gorgeous setup!
Ready to get started? Contact us today to schedule your FREE initial event consultation!
"Tenders Moments interpreted my wants and needs, offered great suggestions, and delivered over and above. I found them on the internet and was blessed to find someone, a stranger not recommended by anyone that I know, who had a genuine concern for me as her customer. She helped me with the color palette, the appropriate flowers, the layout, and the sequence of the activities. The results are my wedding pictures are REALLY beautiful. I can't believe that there was such a beautiful and well coordinated event at my home during COVID and it is a part of my forever memory. The team was responsible for setup and tear down and made my life so easy that it was worth every penny. I highly recommend April Cobb and Tender Moments."
- Alicia H.